Men's Stormline Stretch Rain Pant
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way! Get notified when the item arrives at our store.
Ready to keep you dry when you’re stranded in the rain, the StormLine Stretch Rain Pants provide the security and confidence you need to head into the unknown. Featuring our BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable/windproof solution—engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds—the StormLine Stretch Rain Pants are extremely sleek and packable, while also durable and comfortable thanks to their ultra-stretchy fabric. With a gusseted seat and articulated knees, these pants don’t hold you back on-route. The 1/3-length zippers on either leg with snap-adjust bottom hems and an elastic waist with internal drawcord give you a customized fit. The pants also have a back-right zippered pocket to stash topos or other essentials, and if the sun comes out they stow into this pocket and clip to a harness or pack via the carabiner clip loop.
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/breathable/windproof solution.
- Stretch fabric increases durability and comfort.
- Gusset seat and articulated knees increase mobility.
- Underarm gussets for added mobility.
- 1/3-length zippers on either leg with snap adjust at hem to customize fit.
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord.
- Stows into back-right zippered pocket with carabiner clip loop.
- Fabric: BD.dry™ 2.5L, Two-way stretch woven face with DWR finish (110gsm, 100% Nylon)
- Weight: 277g
- Fit: Regular
We ship via Canada Post in Canada and USPS Express Post in the United States. In-store pick up for fuel and bouldering pads.
Free Shipping on most orders over CA$150 or CA$19 flat rate for all orders. Free Shipping for orders over CA$150 does not apply to Work & Rescue Special Orders, which qualify for other discounts.
For a more detailed information on Shipping, please read our Shipping Policy.