Climbing Shoes & Approach Shoes
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A fully integrated outer gaiter keeps the elements out and is neatly and simply closed with a single premium quality water resistant zipper. Inside you’ll find an upper made from lightweight synthetic textiles and a closure combining the best of conventional laces with a Velcro ‘power-strap’ at the ankle to keep your heel locked down. Triple Thinsulate™ layers surround the whole foot (even underneath!) providing superb warmth with no cold spots and our unique Dry-Line® lining ensures absolute waterproofness and superior breathability.
Stetind is fully compatible with automatic crampons and uses dual density crampon lugs, hard at the rear for a secure fit and soft at the front for reducing vibration when frontpointing on bullet hard ice. The advanced carbon composite midsole is rigid, yet incredibly lightweight and ample underfoot cushioning is provided by dual density shock absorbing PU and EVA layers. Finally, our choice of a deeply lugged Vibram® Teton outsole will help keep you upright on the approach.
- UPPERS: Integral gaiter: Abrasion resistant waterproof and highly breathable material with waterproof membrane. Extra durable and tear resistant reinforcements. Boot Upper: One piece high tenacity, abrasion resistant Teramida, and Lorica. ProtectiveTPU rand.
- LINING: Boreal Dry-Line XTP for absoloute waterproofness and superior breathability. Full internal triple Thinsulate lining for thermal insulation.
- MIDSOLE: Ultralight Boreal PBG-680 carbon composite midsole with lateral torsion control. Unique Thinsulate lining for superior underfoot thermal insulation
- SOLE: Vibram Teton rubber outsole with dual density EVA and PU shock absorbing layers. Differential hardness TPU toe and heel pieces for automatic crampons
- USAGE: Rapid high mountain ascents.Technical alpinism. Ice and mixed climbing
- WEIGHT: 1734 grs./pair (size 7 UK)