Women's Zodiac Tech Gore-Tex Boots
Climbing Shoes, Approach Shoes & Mountain Boots
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Perfect for those situations when an approach shoe isn't enough and a full-on mountain boot is too much, the Zodiac Tech GTX fuses a technically precise fit with a durable, weatherproof design that handles everything from the massive approach to the summit snow slopes.
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides waterproof protection
- Sock-Fit DV construction reduces bulk and creates a sung fit
- Extended rubber rand for performance and protection
- Semi-automatic crampon compatible
- Multi-density PU + EVA midsole to optimize weight and performance
- UPPER Perwanger 1.8mm water-repellent suede upper. Sock-Fit XT construction system, with small built-in gaiter, that wraps around the foot like a sock. Asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection.
- LACING Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- LINING Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX + Performance Comfort lining.
- SOLE Pentax Precision XT Sole compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- OUTSOLE The Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
- WEIGHT REFERENCE: 530g; 1lb 2.7oz (1/2 pair size 38)
- UPPER: 1.8mm Suede Perwanger
- LINING: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- MIDSOLE: 2D PU + 2D EVA-MP
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Mulaz S / Mont
- INSOLE: Pro-Fiber 20
- LAST: BZ
- RAND: Full
- PRIMARY MATERIAL: Leather
- CRAMPON COMPATIBILITY: Semi-Automatic
- WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE: Yes
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy