Women's Vision Down Parka
Women's Apparel Size Chart
Size is measured in inches.
How to measure:
Sizing refers to body measurements, not garment dimensions.
Neck: Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Bust: Around the apex of the bust, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
Sleeve: From the center back of the neck, across the shoulder, and down the arm to the wrist.
Waist: Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Hip: Around the widest point of the hips.
Inseam: From the crotch to the floor on the inside of the leg.
Measurement Source: blackdiamondequipment.com
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way! Get notified when the item arrives at our store.
The Black Diamond Women’s Vision Down Parka is our warmest insulated jacket, stuffed with high-lofting 800-fill, RDS-certified HyperDRY™ goose down insulation that resists moisture and offers sleeping bag-level warmth in seriously cold conditions. The Vision Down Parka’s ultralight shell fabric features a proprietary Japanese fabric made ultra-tear resistant thanks to its liquid crystal polymer ripstop construction proven in Black Diamond’s Vision Harness. The adjustable insulated hood seals in warmth while wearing a helmet, while the two-way front zipper allows access to your belay device. Oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) reinforced durability
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY & trade goose down insulation
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front YKK® zipper with DWR treatment and wind-flap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pockets and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Country of Origin: China
- Face Fabric: 20D Nylon with Liquid Crystal Polymer rip stop with DWR finish (93% Nylon, 7% Polyester)
- Insulation: 800 fill-power RDS certified goose down with DWR treatment (90% Down, 10% Feather, Goose Down)
- Lining: 20D nylon plain woven with DWR (100% Nylon)
- Face Fabric: 38gsm
- Lining: 37gsm
- Weight: 505 g
- Fit: Relaxed
We ship via Canada Post in Canada and USPS Express Post in the United States. In-store pick up for fuel and bouldering pads.
Free Shipping on most orders over CA$150 or CA$19 flat rate for all orders. Free Shipping for orders over CA$150 does not apply to Work & Rescue Special Orders, which qualify for other discounts.
For a more detailed information on Shipping, please read our Shipping Policy.