|Equipment||1st Day Cost||Evening / Add a Day Cost / Kids|
|Mountaineering Ice Axe||$10||$6|
|Waterfall Crampons (Limited supply)||$25||$15|
|Ice Climbing Tools (Limited supply)||$25||$15|
I. Kids/Youth Rentals
We rent kids' climbing shoes, harness, and helmets. Kids age 12 and under will get the Kids Rate, even for their first day! The Kids' Half Day rate does not include bouldering pads.
II. Evening (4 hours before closing time)
Half day rentals are for rentals made within 4 hours of closing time and must be returned the same day (before the store closes).
III. Extra Day Rate
For every consecutive day, after the first day, you pay the "ADD A DAY" rate. For example, a 2 day bouldering pad rental would be $40, $25 for the first day and $15 for each day after that.
IV. Guided Group Rate
Are you a guide looking to rent a large amount of gear for your clients? Please call or e-mail us for Reservations. We do not accept reservations for individual items. This is for large bulk rental gear; to make it easy for you to pick up in the morning before a course you're instructing. Feel free to contact us by email or phone to make reservations.
Guides Rate Rules:
1) Guides will get 40% OFF rentals when providing gear for their clients on guided trips or instructional courses. *(The same as the add a day rate, but for first day or consecutive days).
2) Mid-week Group Special: For large mid-week groups (excluding holidays) guides can get a bulk bin of up to 30 items for $100. Great for school groups or clubs!
3) Guides must be renting the gear and paying on one bill.
4) Staff members will ask for your Certification / Member number upon Rental Pickup.
FREE RENTALS for our community
Alpine Club of Canada / VQC (Vancouver Queer Climbers Association) / Mountain Mentors
Individual members of the ACC/VQC/Mountain Mentors community will get free rental equipment for volunteer lead instructional courses on a first come first serve basis. Please have your membership number or identification available and state the name of the course you're taking when you are picking up your rental items. This offer is only valid for use on an organized course, it does not apply to members of the above groups recreational use. Pre-Authorization will be requested. If reservations are required for guided group courses please see our guided group rates above.
Pre-Authorization ON PICK-UP
• All rental gears will require pre-authorization on your credit card.
• You are responsible for returning all rental equipment in good, working condition. If the equipment you return is damaged or needs repair, you're responsible for those costs. You will be charged the Replacement Value Cost for lost, stolen, or destroyed rental equipment.
PICK UP AND RETURNS
• Rentals can be picked up any time during store hours.
• Full Day Rental: pick up and return the same day (Hours: open to close)
• Afternoon Rental: pick up and return the same day (Hours: afternoon within 4 hours of closing time)
• Multi-Day Rental: pick up the first day and return on specified date (Hours: open to close)