Find Your Opportunity
Update 2023-03-02: All 2023 positions are now filled
Climb On has completed hiring for the 2023 Spring/Summer season and we are no longer actively seeking new team members. Of course, things can always change and we are happy to keep your resume on file in case something comes up.
If you would like to be considered for any future job openings, please email your resume and cover letter, which includes your availability, to email@example.com
Retail Sales Associate - Seasonal
Climb On Equipment is seeking experienced Retail Sales Associates to join our Customer Service Team.
Do you love working with people, enjoy a social but fast paced environment, have strong customer service skills and an intermediate, or above existing, knowledge base in traditional rock climbing equipment?
Working in Customer Service at Climb On means working with a team of dedicated rock climbers and adventure enthusiasts while meeting like-minded customers all day long and helping them plan the perfect gear and apparel choices for their next adventure!
To start the application process, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer facing service and sales.
- Share product knowledge and help people of all levels find the right gear and apparel for their next adventure.
- Keep a tidy work space and participate in daily tasks like cleaning, restocking and organizing apparel/footwear.
- Intermediate or higher knowledge base of traditional rock climbing methods.
- Previous service or sales experience.
- Basic knowledge of outdoor technical apparel and fabrics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excited to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Existing knowledge base in multiple disciplines such as big wall, trad, bouldering, alpinism, mountain rescue, work at heights.
- Previous outdoor retail experience.
- Merchandising apparel, aptitude for keeping clothing/footwear neat and tidy.
- Familiarity with Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail and general computer skills.
- Ideal candidate would be able to start in between March-April 2023.
- Contract End Date: September-October 2023.
- $19 to $21 depending on experience.
- You are available to work a variety of shifts including most weekends.
- 5-10 hour shifts, usually a 4 day work week.
- Gear discounts!
- Additional paid and unpaid training opportunities.
- The best coworkers ever! Fun and supportive working environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Climb On values diversity and inclusion. Applicants of all genders, race and religion are encouraged to apply.