What can't be returned
All Safety Equipment. This includes Climbing Equipment (Example: Harnesses, Helmets, Ropes, Slings, Cams, Nuts, Carabiners), Work/Safety Equipment, Route Development Equipment, Transceivers, GPS, Bear Spray, Swimwear and Underwear and Special Order products that are not regularly stocked in our store.
What can be returned
Regular, Clearance and Sale priced items can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items must be in new condition (Example: Footwear must be unused), with original packaging and hang tags in place.
To return an item, the following requirements apply
- The item has not been worn beyond trying it on for fit.
- The hang tags and all the original manufacturer's packaging are left intact (a 15% restocking fee may apply if the packaging is damaged).
- Include a copy of the original receipt or order form.
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- We do not accept international or USA returns via post. Please be sure about your purchase.
Money will be returned to the original payment method.
Mailing Instructions for Returns
- Package up the item with the original manufacturer's hang tags and packaging.
- Complete our Return Form and include it with your item. No access to a printer? Just send us a handwritten note in the box with your full name, Order number and reason for return.
- Ship the Return Package to the address below.
- We suggest using a trackable shipping service or adding shipping insurance to the return package, as we do not take responsibility for lost items in transit.
CLIMB ON SQUAMISH
PO BOX 2438
Once we receive the item back, a return authorization process will immediately begin and the refund will be issued thereafter. If damage is found on the item you are returning, you will be contacted and notified. Note that refunds can take 5-10 business days to show up on your card-issuing bank.
Can I exchange something I purchased?
We do not offer exchanges. Instead, return the item for a refund and create a new order for the replacement item you wish to buy.
Can I return an item I purchased on Clearance or Sale?
Clearance and Sale priced items are limited time offers. Returns for refund are allowed and the normal return policy applies. Clearance and sale priced items are non-exchangeable. Once the discount period ends, the regular price applies.
Can I return a gift someone gave me?
Gifts can be returned if they qualify as returnable items. A receipt or proof of purchase is needed. A refund can only be issued to the original purchaser but a gift card can be granted to the recipient.
Not all gear lasts forever. Some of us are especially hard on our stuff and it may have a shorter lifespan for some than others. If you feel that your item has worn out or broken prematurely or broken due to a manufacturing defect, we will process the warranty to the manufacturer on your behalf.
We honour all warranty returns within the scope of each individual Manufacturer's Warranty policy. If you have a question about a specific item, either check the Manufacturer's Warranty policy on their own website or email us with your question.
Salesman samples and discounts may not have a Manufacturer's Warranty. We offer a 90 day in-store defect guarantee.
When applying for a warranty replacement or repair, please Contact Us. Include the item name, size, color, a few photographs, and a short paragraph about what has happened to the item. We will be sure to respond in good time, with instructions for the next step.