Beanie - Unisex
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way! Get notified when the item arrives at our store.
Work & Rescue Special Order
If we currently don't have this item in-stock, it's available as a Work and Rescue Special Order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BEANIE is a cap that protects the head on cold and windy days. The design, specific to each zone, optimizes thermal insulation and regulates humidity. The seamless fitted design and side vents make it comfortable to wear under a helmet, without getting in the way.
- Optimal head protection in cold and extreme environments: lower section in Windstopper® offers thermal insulation against cold and wind
- Designed for wearing under a helmet:
- upper section is breathable, to limit perspiration inside the helmet
- seamless, fitted design for optimal comfort with the helmet
- Does not get in user’s way during everyday work: lateral slots in front of the ears ensure hearing is not impeded
- Machine washable up to 30° C
- Available in two sizes
- Weight: 25 g
- Material(s): polyester, spandex
- Head Circumference: 56-59 cm | 59-63 cm
Free Shipping for orders over $150 does not apply to Work & Rescue Special Orders, which qualify for other discounts. Please contact email@example.com for orders relating to Work & Rescue.
We ship via Canada Post in Canada and USPS Express Post in the United States. In-store pick up for fuel and bouldering pads.
Free Shipping on most orders over CA$150 or CA$19 flat rate for all orders. Free Shipping for orders over CA$150 does not apply to Work & Rescue Special Orders, which qualify for other discounts.
For a more detailed information on Shipping, please read our Shipping Policy.